Rent Reviews and Lease Renewals
You need professional advice, when discussing the terms of a new lease, considering the implementation of a break clause or negotiating a rent review.
At john houston consulting, we take a practical and pragmatic approach in advising our clients on such commercial property matters, with the aim of achieving the right settlement with the least fuss and expense.
On the licensed side, The Pubs Code, etc Regulations 2016 came into force on 21 July 2016. If you need help in regard to the Market Rent Option, we can provide both free of tie and tied rent assessments to guide you in making this important decision.
” . . . Prior to meeting you, the end of lease/rent review negotiations were something we were not looking forward to and at times it has been worrying for us, but . . . having you in our corner gave us much reassurance and confidence going forward. We could not recommend you highly enough to others, as you have been worth your weight in gold.”
Andy Mulholland – Director, The Ferry Tavern Limited, Warrington
- An initial free no obligation discussion.
- Pragmatic and practical advice from an experienced Chartered Valuation Surveyor.
- Flexible fees tailored to meet the demands of the instruction and the needs of the client.
- Involvement in commercial property, with an expertise in licensed and leisure premises.
- Expertise in Third Party referrals from Arbitration and Independent Expert appointments held.